I ordered my windows in May 2nd 2015 and they came 4 weeks later. after 9 of the windows were installed I notice the color on the inside that was to match the wood trim was too dark and not the right color, so the installer had to stop.

It was like pulling teeth to get the rep. back to my house to make it right. My windows were ordered again July 20th 2015, after several phone calls. The windows that were first installed are still there but are not sealed in.

My electrical has been $182 and $192 for the month of July. It is July 23rd 2015 and I keep asking when I will get my windows and all I am told each time I ask is that the Rep. will find out and let me know but still no word when I will get my windows. I have paid over $10,000.00 dollars for my windows and for product that I have found that I didn't need.

I would like to cancel the whole thing but I can't because the installer ripped out my windows in a way they are destroyed and can't be put back in. I am in the process of trying to find out who the CEO is of this Company so I can file a former complaint. I do believe with out a doubt. I should be refunded some of my money for stress I have had to endure dealing with a Rep.

who doesn't think he has to communicate with me. The most time I spent talking with the Rep.

is when he tried to get me to let him buy the stain to change the color of the window frame on the inside so he would not have to order new windows because he was going to loose money. I am the one who has lost money with the high electrical bill, and the time I had to *** to deal with this.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Window World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Window World.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Windows and Doors category for more informed decision or compare Window World to other companies on our site.

Comments